Following the a long time of custom in chemistry, electronics, textiles, or supplies science, the Czech Republic has remodeled its economic system to change into one of many leaders in utilized nanotechnology. As a international provider in nanofiber manufacturing gadgets, electron microscopes, and monocrystalline supplies, modern Czech options in nanomedicine and new varieties of batteries have discovered their approach onto immediately’s market. The rising variety of college students and high-quality R&D infrastructure help new developments within the business.
Because the first breakthroughs within the discipline of microscopy within the 1950s, the nation steadily turned a worldwide hub. Czech R&D expertise and the talents of the nation’s workforce satisfied FEI Firm (a subsidiary of Thermo Fisher Scientific) to open the biggest microscope manufacturing unit on the planet within the Czech Republic in 2014.
A breakthrough within the manufacturing of nanofibers got here in 2003 on the Technical College of Liberec and a complete nanofiber provide chain developed due to the high-yield, dependable manufacturing expertise commercialized from the Czech R&D background.
The Czech Republic has give you modern nanofiber functions in areas akin to water & air remedy, useful textiles, and bedding, in addition to different functions utilizing nanostructures or nanoparticles that provide the best normal of anti-counterfeiting safety and air purification, respectively.
- 1/three of worldwide manufacturing of electron microscopes comes from the Czech Republic
- the primary dependable methodology of spinning 200 nm nanofibers was developed within the Czech Republic
- establishing a nanotechnology R&D middle prices about 40% of the associated fee within the USA or Germany
- fashionable, extremely specialised R&D services (CEITEC, CxI TUL, ELI Beamlines, HiLASE, RCATM)
- industrial cluster introducing distinctive applied sciences
- robust academia & business cooperation
Overseas Buyers and Key Gamers within the Czech Republic